Sunday, June 13, 2010

True Beauty Expo.


Last month, I went on a trip to Vegas, where I stayed at the Planet Hollywood Hotel for the Miss USA Pageant 2010. I loved the hotel and the first day I was there (since I was sort of late) I attended the True Beauty Expo. The True Beauty Expo was very informative and I got to see most of the teen titleholders again which was great. At the Expo, we were introduced to the guests and had the chance to look around. I got an autograph from Miss Teen USA 2009 Stormi Henley and Miss Universe 2009 Stefania Fernandez. What stunning women !
At the Expo, I:
- had my makeup done by Rain Cosmetics. Loved how it looked.
- had the chance to meet the wonderful people of SameSky bracelets. Bought one too!
- had a photoshoot with Jennifer Cady. The pictures came out absolutely great.
- & at last, met Maria from The Crowning Touch who would be providing my dress for the Miss Teen USA Pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment