Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photoshoot with the one & only, Fadil !


I had the chance to experience a private photoshoot with Fadil Berisha, here in NYC at his studio. It was such a great time! I arrived and had my makeup done by Yuko Takahashi (official makeup artist for the Miss Universe Organization). She was a sweetheart and did such an amazing job with the makeup & hair touchup. After makeup and hair was done, we started shooting. We started with crown and sash shots. After, we kept shooting but with different styles. It was lots of fun, Fadil is such a character. He kept making me laugh and brought out different sides of me for photos. Funny thing is that Fadil wanted to see my natural curly hair and had me wet my hair in the sink at the bathroom. I blow-dried it out and out came my natural poofy curls! We began to shoot again and that was the last of the photoshoot.
Did I mention that when I arrived Sherri Hill was there speaking with Fadil. THE Sherri Hill! I've been looking at her gowns for years now and always admired her work. It was great to meet her.
I want to thank Fadil, everyone at the studio, and Yuko for the fun & unforgettable photoshoot experience! Can't wait to see the photos. Hope to shoot with you all again as Miss Teen USA ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment