Friday, June 14, 2013

My Miss USA Choices





1.       Alabama
Alabama is, hands down, my favorite for the crown. She did great in the video interviews, looked her best in all the events in Vegas (competition mode ALWAYS), and rocked that prelim stage. All American beauty right there. If she doesn't make Top 5, I would be shocked. 















2.       Florida

Hot! Florida sure brought the heat to the competition. There is just something beautifully unique about this sunshine state queen. Red is the perfect color and I’m glad she picked it for the prelim stage.













3.       New Jersey
Jaw dropping beauty! Her hair, her face, her body… she has the complete package. I also have met Libell on several occasions and I do know that she is a sweet heart (brownie points!)











4.       Michigan
I cannot take my eyes off this tall beauty queen. My favorite feature: her hair! I have to give her props on the excellent dress choice as well, very unique and elegant. 












5.       Virginia
I have had my eye on Virginia for quite some time. This state queen has an amazing story for her journey to the Miss USA, I believe she has tried several times to reach her dream and not all of them were in the same state! You can tell she is giving it her all and that pours out in her confidence. You go girl! By the way, she was best dressed for me, she kept it simple and let her own beauty shine but had the little extra detail that made it perfect.







And the rest are:
6.       California
Cali was in my Top 5 TILL Prelims night. Her confidence from Miss California USA was not on that USA stage. I expected a lot more from her performance but her beauty and personality are both 10s. I hope she is able to place and show the confidence I know she possesses.

7.       Colorado
This girl has spunk plus I am a little bias since she is representing the curly haired gals haha. I love her confidence, her aura. She gives off great vibes and that could win her major points in her interview!

8.       Louisiana
Love her smile! I began to like this girl from the video interviews before the competition. She has an all around beauty to her that I feel the judges will definitely like. Many people will sleep on her but I think she should be watched out for!

9.       Kentucky
Runner up to make it to Top 5 favorites. Aside from her dress being a little too “teeny,” her beauty is too die for. I could definitely see her as one of Donald Trump’s favorites. She an exotic twist (I thin it’s the cat eyes and big lips!) to her All American beauty.

10.   DC
Wasn't originally on my list of favorites before prelims but this girl BROUGHT IT. I honestly felt that out of all the girls, she had the most stage presence. The right amount of confidence can get you a long way.

11.   Nevada
One word, sexy. This hot blonde brought sexy to that stage and I love her dress! It was different from the rest and suited her body great. She’s definitely placing!

12.   South Carolina
South Carolina is gorgeous; I just wish her dress fit her curves a little more. Aside from her dress choice, she is a contender that the other girls should watch out for. From her interviews, you can see a genuine personality and not a pageant patty. (Fun Fact: I competed with Megan at Miss Teen USA 2010!)

13.   Maryland
Love her face! Her dress and look were so Miss Universe and that’s the way to go. I felt she gave the IT factor for Miss Universe that many girls forget to give. Keep rocking it!

14.   Massachusetts
Such a cutie pie! I can’t put my finger on it (I think it’s her awesome smile) but I just love this girl and I’m rooting for her to place!











No comments:

Post a Comment