Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Personal Beauty Tips!

I always have many girls ask me what products I use and what beauty tips I would suggest. Well I am letting my secrets out and I hope they can help you ladies out!

So a little over a couple of weeks ago, I went to Bath and Body Works to buy foot lotion and I was introduced to my newest obsession: the True Blue Spa collection. It has helped my skin, feet , hands so much. I apply every night after a shower and before going to bed. I would suggest doing it at that time because the scent is quite strong, as if you just walked out of a spa and the lotion is heavy. However the smell is soothing for bedtime and leaves your skin feeling fresh out of the spa in the morning. I always wonder what lotion do they use at nail salons that leave my hands and feet so silky smooth... well here you go. found it! It was not expensive and I believe when you buy one True Blue Spa product, you get one 50% off (don't quote me) but definitely give it a try!

Tip for soft feet: Once or twice a week, massage your feet with a large amount of lotion, put on a plastic bag on each foot and leave them on for one or two hours. Trust me, it will make a huge difference!




I gave you the lotion I use at night, but what about my daytime lotion? I use Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion. It's my EVERYTHING lotion, I use it on my face as a moisturizer, and I use it during the day when my hands get a little dry. It keeps my skin soft and I strongly recommend it, especially over the winter and for people with sensitive skin (like me!).





How do I get rid of acne and/or dark spots? Before I let out that secret I must first say that I suffered with REAL bad acne in high school. I had breakouts all over my t-zone and my skin actually had peeling from it all drying up too. I used to be extremely embarrassed. I finally went to a dermatologist who gave me what I call my "miracle cream". In just weeks, my skin cleared up, no acne, no marks. I continue to apply it every night and my skin stays fresh and clear. I can say that I probably only get one small pimple every season. This product is DUAC face gel. It's great for people with sensitive skin. Unfortunately, it's prescription but if you suffer from acne then you should talk about getting it with your doctor.

Vitamins! Must I say more. I just recently started taking multivitamins daily and I must say it has made a major difference. I wake up feeling more fresh, my body feels healthier... you really feel the difference immediately. This along with lots of WATER should have your skin glowing, your body at its finest, and your energy high all the time. Carry around a cute filtered water bottle and constantly refill it! You could never have enough water!

More Tips:
  • Always wash your face before going to bed. It's important to wash away the oil and dirt built up from the day and why would you want all of that all your pillow?
  • Speaking of pillow, make sure to wash or change your pillowcases frequently. That is where you lay your face every night so you want it to be sacred.
  • Stay away from caffeine. I do not drink soda and rarely do I ever drink coffee. It helps with keeping you healthy and your skin at its best.
  • Hair greasy? Put a little baby powder in your comb and comb through hair, it will absorb most grease!
  • Wipe off your phone frequently. The dirt on your screen goes onto your face when you speak on the phone. Ew.
Use any of these tips? Or have any you want to share? Leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely keep these in mind! Thanks for the tips!! Very helpful! MM =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete