Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pace University - Class of 2014!

OFFICIAL CITY GIRL.

I have finally started college as a criminal justice major here at Pace University. My university is in downtown, NYC. I'm loving the location and the university itself. I have made lots of new friends. My roommate and I are becoming the best of friends as the days go by. My classes aren't easy on the workload but I can't say they're hard. My favorite classes so far is Composition and Gender, Race, & Class. I believe it's because I love to write and I love discussion based classes. It's only the beginning of my third week here but I can tell that I'm going to enjoy the rest of my years here. I will keep everyone updated on my life not only as a beauty queen but a college girl as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment