Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fashion's Night Out. Sep 10, 2010


FASHION'S. NIGHT. OUT. I had an appearance with Same Sky again but at a different location. They were having an exclusive shopping event at a store named Frette in Midtown, NYC. It was Fashion's Night Out in NYC and what a hectic night it was. Celebrities are roaming around the streets and every block is crowded with people holding tons of shopping bags. I bought two new bracelets at the Same Sky shopping event and spent some time there. After I had my own mini personal shoot on the Fashion's Night Out red carpet on 5th Ave. I went to a whole bunch of other stores such as DKNY, Armani Exchange, Victoria's Secret, and etc. I loved seeing all the hectic-ness, if that's even a word. I didn't get to meet much celebrities but I did meet Richie Rich and a host from HGTV. Every store had appetizers and drinks being served. Live models were posing as mannequins through the store windows. It was all so fascinating to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment