Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MAC & Halloween = LOVE

Yesterday, I had such a fun time with MAC cosmetics and Seventeen Magazine. I was asked to appear in their video tutorials on makeovers for halloween. I went to the MAC Pro headquarters on 22nd ST, here in NYC. I arrived and noone was there yet so I had to wait. I wasn't sure why the elevators kept skipping the floor we were supposed to go to. After about 3 trips up and down, a man told us the floor doesn't open till the people arrive. So we waited downstairs and people arrived wearing all black. Of course everyone knows that MAC artists are always wearing all black and they took us upstairs. It was like a makeup candy land. With a wall of shadows in jars of every color ever invented. There were brushes of every form and size. It was huge! My excitement was on a whole new level. A model went before me and they transformed her into something so cool. She looked so scary and nothing like the girl who walked in. It was my turn and they told me I would be transformed into a snake. My whole face was colored green with red eyeshadow all over my eyes and the makeup artist even drew scales on me. The grand finale for me was the red wig. I looked like poison ivy and nothing like Thatiana Diaz. It was the funniest thing. After a couple of pictures, they had to take it off and I didn't want it to come off. I felt like a masterpiece was on my face. But I couldn't go to class looking like that or even walk out in the streets haha. Videos will be posted soon and I will put them up here as soon as they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment