Sunday, May 22, 2011

Miss Latina US 2011: Registration Day


Pageant week has officially begun! I had breakfast with the family and then registered. I figured out that I would be rooming with New Jersey, which I was happy about because I was a friend with her on Facebook and she seemed like a really pleasant girl. Little did I know that we were perfect roommates? We have way too much in common and she is a genuine girl who is here for the right reasons. I can trust her with my stuff and I know she would not sabotage things like my dress haha. After registering we had to stay in our rooms till dinner. We had dinner in a Japanese restaurant and boy did they feed us. They gave me sushi and soup for appetizer, steak, chicken, and rice for dinner, and fried ice cream for dessert. Now that is a filling meal. After dinner all the delegates took pictures together as a group and we were then sent up to our rooms. Today did not have many activities as it was the first official day but the rest of the week shall be exciting. 6 days till Finals Night, can you all believe that? I am excited for everyone to see my one of a kind handmade heritage dress and my designer evening gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment