Saturday, May 21, 2011

Miss Latina US 2011: My Arrival


Pageant week for Miss Latina US 2011 has finally arrived! I am so excited to be here to experience yet another fascinating journey in my life. I was a day earlier but we wanted to get settled in and see the family before the hectic week really began. The plane ride was smooth; I slept through most of it since I did not get any sleep the night before. The flight had a good music on demand selection. I listened to Drake’s Thank Me Later album over and over again which I will always believe is an amazing album. When we arrived, we finally got to see our family and it was a beautiful reunion. They greeted us with such happiness and they even had wine for my mother, which was funny. We waited together for my grandmother’s flight because she had gotten on a later departure. When she landed we were then driven to Barcelo Hotel & Resort in Punta Cana. Men greeted us so kindly upon our arrival. As I looked up at the resort, I was in awe at how amazing it all was. I felt like it was a dream. If you are ever looking for a good quality vacation spot, I recommend you put this down as an option. The rooms are just as great as the resort and the view is remarkable. Did I mention it’s beyond hot? Yeah, I wouldn’t have to tell you all that. Tomorrow is the beginning of it all so stay posted on the rest of my posts. Also, follow my professional twitter @thatiana_diaz


BTW, like my new wallpaper? It was inspirational & beautiful to me. It has a lot to do with me growing up and becoming who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment