Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wounded Warriors and FCW Fundraiser Wrestling Match at Coney Island.

After I came back from the Bahamas for Miss Teen USA, I had an event right away with the Wounded Warriors Project. It was a fund raising wrestling match at Coney Island. I was making an appearance to give the winner his trophy. I arrived and it was quite overwhelming. I had a whole bunch of wrestlers around me and big wrestling fans. I really don't know much about wrestling; only thing I remember was that my brother was the biggest fan when we were little. My brother and I used to fight over the television remote. I wanted to watch my shows like Degrassi and he wanted to watch WWE wrestling matches. He would always win so I was stuck watching it as well. I took pictures with proud men who are serving our country in the Army and Marines. It reminded me of why I was there and I was honored to even be standing there with them. The match began and it was quite interesting. I was called forward to present the trophy. Little did I know was that someone would come out and break the trophy! It was such an entertaining night and I was glad to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment